Come Ride With Us in Durango, Colorado!
Our professional mountain guides will show you how to ride one of our new Ski-Doo snowmobiles and guide you into the backcountry. We have over 35,000 acres of terrain, and over 75 miles of trails. Our riding terrain offers everything from vast meadow play grounds, historic sites, mountain passes, or just site seeing and playing in the snow.
We have access to the best terrain for snowmobiling in Durango and the San Juan Mountains.
Most importantly we have fun – that’s our specialty.
2 Hour Tour - Most Popular
Great for families! · $175 Single Sled · $225 Double Sled
The best bang for your buck! You’ll ride amazing forested trails, explore the playful meadows behind Purgatory Ski Resort and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the San Juan Mountains. This is our most popular tour for a reason and great for all ability levels.
Single sleds seat one person. Double sleds seat two.
3 Hour Tour
$225 Single Seat · $275 Double Seat
Lets ride!! The 3 hour tour is geared more towards the group that wants to see and ride a little more. On your ride you have plenty of time to ride trails and free ride the meadows! Returning customer? This is your tour!
- Experienced operating OHV’s preferred, but not mandatory
- Single sleds seat one person, double sleds seat two.
- Minimum of two snowmobiles
2 Hour Tour – $225 single/$275 double
3 Hour Tour – $275 single/$325 double
For the party that would like to ride at their own pace, we are now offering private tours. Private tours allow guests to explore the amazing mountain and meadows with their own local guide in an intimate group setting.
- Minimum of two snowmobiles to book / minimum of four during Holidays
- Single seats one person and double seats two
- Customers will receive a full refund with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- If guests do not come prepared with proper winter clothing, they will not be allowed on the tour and will not be refunded.
LOCATED AT PURGATORY SKI RESORT
Easy and convenient, we are flexible and here daily, so you can relax. The only approved provider at Purgatory Resort. Easy to get to, the closest to town and the resort, with transportation available. The resort has lot of things to see and do. Come hang out, eat, shop or play.
Look for us at the top of the Purgatory parking lot.
#1 Skier Place Durango, CO. 81301
Snowmobile Adventure LLC is an equal opportunity service provider and employer and operates under a permit from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.